Best Canadian Dollar Casino Available Online
CAD Casinos In Facts & Numbers
Today we will be focused on CAD deposit casinos. In simple terms, this is an online gambling sites where a player can deposit funds using C$ or CAD if you prefer. Same payment methods can be used as for any other currency and the entire process is the same. There are no any differences. However, some casinos don’t provide CAD as available currency. All sites we have listed below do support it. Keep in mind that your bonuses and winnings will be paid in the same currency. There is no need to exchange your money.
Best Online Casino Canadian Dollars
Are CAD Casinos Legal?
Yes, a Canadian dollar casino is legal and all Canadians can access it and play games there if the site isn’t physically located in the country. Keep in mind that we are referring to servers or a physical place where an online site is located. Canadians are illegal to use those real money casinos. However, most of the sites are located outside the country making them perfectly legal. The only requirement is that a player must be at least 18 or 19 years of age. In most provinces, minimum age is 19, so keep that in mind. You should check the local regulations for gambling.
An interesting advantage is that a player doesn’t have to pay any taxes on his winnings. All winnings are completely yours and you can keep them without a single payment. This is especially beneficial if you win a progressive jackpot of over C$5 million. It is another reason why online gambling is extremely popular in Canada. Other regulations are so minimalistic that they almost do not exist. There are no additional rules or laws we have to explain. All you should remember is that online gambling is legal and you can gamble at any of the below mentioned online casinos with CAD.
Best Canadian Dollar Casinos List
1️⃣ Jackpot City
Jackpot City is the ultimate Canadian dollar online casino and the one we liked the most. They offer C$1600 in welcome deposit bonuses and they have over 650 games you to play. Various payment methods are supported, including debit cards, credit cards and eWallets, among many others.
Spin allows you to deposit funds in CAD. You will be rewarded with C$1000 in bonuses and you can use them to play over 650 games. It is also known as one of bets mobile establishments in the country with over 500 games that will run on any smartphone. 20+ live games are available.
3️⃣ Ruby Fortune
Ruby Fortune has prepared C$750 in welcome deposit bonuses and offers over 650 games. They have been with us since 2003 and they are one of oldest online establishments in the world, not just Canada. They also have prepared 100 free spins to use on slots.
4️⃣ Mummy`s Gold
It is an elegant and stylish site that offers table games, online slots and also additional offers. All new players win C$500 as a part of a welcome promotion. Minimum deposit is C$10 and wagering requirement is 50 times. Site is approved and holds license of MGA while developments are tested by eCORGA.
5️⃣ Euro Palace
Euro Palace has prepared C$500 in bonuses for new players. They have VIP program and dedicated manager who will help you get even better promotions and enjoy even more while gambling. It is one of the most popular CAD deposit casinos and the one that should be checked as soon as possible.
6️⃣ Night Rush
NightRush was established in 2017 and they are regulated by MGA and also Swedish Gambling Authority making them one of safest online establishments for gamblers. They are owned by Bethard Group Limited and all new players get 100% match bonus on the first deposit. All major software developers can be seen here.
Pros & Cons Of CAD Casinos
|No need to make currency conversion||Not all casinos have this currency|
|Special bonuses for CAD deposits|
|Availability of local banking methods|
Do Canadian Online Casinos Offer Alternatives To CAD?
Online casinos that are based offshore will almost certainly offer alternatives to the Canadian dollar for both deposits and withdrawals. That’s because they aren’t based in Canada and accept players from around the world. Canadians may just need to pay a fee to have their currency converted into another currency when making a deposit or withdrawal.
For provincial casinos in Canada, they mostly only offer CAD as the currency method. That’s one way they ensure that players are legal and based in the territory of the locally-operated casino.
Possible Canadian Dollar Alternatives:
- US Dollar
Are Special Bonuses Offered For Making An Online Deposit Via The Canadian dollar?
Most online casinos will offer special bonuses, depending on several factors. This could be bonuses to get new players to sign up (welcome bonuses) or bonuses to get them to try a specific game (free spins bonuses).
If an online casino is also looking to attract players from a certain region, for example, they may offer specific bonuses to get them to sign up. One way they do that is by offering bonuses for specifically depositing to the online casino using the Canadian dollar. This gives them the high likelihood that the player is coming from Canada.
What CA$ Deposit Methods Are Most Popular For Canadians?
Most players in Canada would prefer to make deposits via a debit card, credit card or through a direct bank transfer. However, some of these payment methods may not be available to Canadians if they’re using offshore sites.
In those cases, the most popular deposit methods are third-party applications such as:
What CAD Withdrawal Methods are Most Popular for Canadians?
Just like with deposits, the most popular withdrawal methods at online casinos are credit cards, debit cards and direct bank transfers. That’s because these methods offer the most direct way of getting the money into Canadian players’ pockets. Even at locally-operated provincial online casinos, though, some credit cards and debit cards cannot be used as options for withdrawals. That’s why third-party apps are increasingly popular for cashouts.
Again, the top methods include:
How Popular Online Gambling Is In Canada?
Canadians love to gamble. In total, there are more than 19 million people in Canada who gamble in some form each year, and it’s increasingly becoming an online activity. It’s estimated that Canadians gamble approximately $17 billion at land-based casinos every year, and another $4 billion on web versions. Those numbers are only expected to grow if the Canadian government relaxes some of its laws that govern how gambling can be done — especially online.
Finding a CAD casino is far from a hard task due to one main reason. Online gambling is extremely popular across the country and there are over 18.6 million gamblers who visit and play at least a few times per month. 80% of them use smartphones, while 50% use computers. 49% also use tablets but they can be ranked as mobile gamblers. Slots are the most popular game here. They form 70% of the total game count at an online establishment and they come in countless flavors. Other popular games are blackjack, roulette and poker.
Do People Play Online Gambling Games In Canadian Provinces?
Players in Canada can legally gamble online at a site that’s operated by their province. They also can gamble at offshore sites, though those companies are technically barred from offering their services in Canada. Four provinces currently offer gambling sites that are locally operated — British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. The majority of online gambling happens in those provinces because of this. The activity does of course happen in other provinces at offshore sites. And some people in these four provinces also decide to play at offshore sites anyway.
- Which currencies are mostly accepted in Canadian casinos?
- Most of online establishments that are available for Canadian gamblers accept US Dollar, AUD, Euro, INR, Swiss Franc and also Pound Sterling. These currencies are also most popular across the world and almost all casinos will accept the majority.
- Can I get bonuses at Canadian dollar casino?
- Yes, you can get various promotions or bonuses when you register. These offers should attract new players and should keep regulars engaged making them feel better and more welcome at the site. There are various promotions available and an average player can get between 1 and 4 of them at one site.
- Which bonuses can I get for Canadian Dollar deposits?
- Some of the best offers include a deposit match bonus. It is the most common of them all and almost all online establishments offer this type at any given moment. What this means is that a player gets free money, which is based on the deposit he made. For instance, 100% match up to C$100. You can get up to C$100 for free. Other promotions include no deposit bonuses commonly given in the form of free spins and welcome packages, which are combinations of the two. Special promotions and daily promotions are available as well.
- Which payment methods are the most popular of them all?
- Most commonly used payment options at Canadian casinos are debit cards. This allows you to add funds and also to withdraw your winnings easily without any complication. Visa and MasterCard are the most popular alternatives, although other types of cards are widely used. Canadians also use eWallets and bank wire transfer. Commonly used eWallets are Skrill, Neteller and PayPal but there are additional alternatives as well.
- Is it possible to get withdrawals in CAD?
- Yes, a player can get paid out in any currency supported by the casino.
- Can I gamble without depositing funds?
- Yes, you can gamble but only at a casino that offers no deposit bonus. This promotion is given to players once they create an account and can come in the form of free spins or similar promotion. Yes, you can win real money with the help of this bonus.