eCheck Casinos For Canadians
eCheck is an online payment option that has been in existence for quite some time, but it is now recently being adopted by most online casinos for real money. eCheck is a mode of payment that allows the player to make a withdrawal and deposit quickly from the online casino account to the bank account. It was just like the offline version of using checks to make payment and withdraw cash except that this time, all you have to do is to fill in your necessary bank details, and you can withdraw directly into or from your bank account. eCheck is fast and more convenient to use, and most of the top online casinos are now casino accepting eCheck to ease players from the stress of making deposits and withdrawals.
Best Casinos Accepting eCheck
The Best eCheck Casinos Canada
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus|
|Jackpot City||1600 CAD + 80 FS|
|Lucky Nugget||200 CAD|
|Euro Palace||600 CAD|
|Spin||1000 CAD + 50 FS|
|Royal Vegas||300 CAD|
|Gaming Club||200 CAD|
|Platinim Play||400 CAD|
Online Gambling at Casinos with eCheck
eChecks or electronic checks are the modern, technology version of old checks. They’ve been around for over two decades and are very popular with gamblers. Payments made with this method have low to no processing fees, which makes them more advantageous than credit and debit cards.
Even though they are not as available as cards, electronic checks allow gamblers to make both deposits and withdrawals when accepted, offering a great deal of protection and many other benefits.
Why Should You Be Gambling at Electronic Check Casinos Canada
The two main reasons why gamblers prefer this option over others are speed and safety. The funds of gamblers are protected by policies and security measures set by banks, which makes this a very secure method. There’s no middle man when you use this method – only a very direct communication between your account at the bank and that at the casino.
Because of it, eCheck payments are processed fast at well-rated casinos. Fees are also kept to a minimum (in most cases, these are only applicable on the side of the bank, not the casino).
Can I Use This Method at Any Casinos in Canada?
No. Not all Canadian gambling websites offer this as a banking option. Compared to credit and debit cards, and some very popular e-wallets, this method is less frequently found. However, the number of casinos that offer it grows every day, and top-rated sites that offer plenty of options have it in their lists.
Do I Need Special Software to Make an eCheck Casino Deposit Canada?
No. Since you’re using eChecks as an individual, the bank is providing everything to facilitate this type of transaction. They work with payment processors or gateways to make it happen – you just need to follow the steps described later in this review.
How We Look for the Best eCheck Casinos Canada
- Security and Licensing
- First, we make an initial safety check where we evaluate the casino’s security measures and reputation. We’ll also check and inform you on their licenses, ownership, and any additional regulations.
- List of Banking Options
- In addition to electronic checks, casinos in Canada will also offer other options, some more and some less. The most popular options today are credit cards, e-wallets, vouchers or prepaid cards, etc. Our reviews will tell you which options are available and whether or not there are fees associated with them.
- Game Developers and Games Available
- When you deposit your money, you need to be able to spend it on the games you like. Casinos with best rating have many games from top-rated developers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and more.
- Bonuses and Special Deals
- Most Canadian casinos these days have special deals for new, regular, and VIP players. We’ll check what types of promotions you can expect to find on each casino site under review.
- Support Service Quality and Options
- Lastly, you should be able to speak to their support at any time. We check for available methods for contact, working hours, and quality of the support service.
Defining EFT: What’s the Electronic Fund Transfer Act?
eCheck is a popular banking method among Canadian gamblers. This is a secure payment method that’s basically a digitalized paper check. To use it, you need an existing bank account with some cash in it. You can make all kinds of gambling transactions with fast processing times on casinos that accept this method.
The EFTA or Electronic Fund Transfer Act is a federal law that protects the consumer when he or she transfers money electronically including ATMs, debit cards, credit cards, etc. It was enacted in 1978 due to the big usage of ATMs. Protection under this federal law includes transfers made via debit cards, direct deposits online, ATMs, points of sale, and smart devices.
eCheck Banking at Online Casinos
eCheck is a very popular banking method in Canadian online casinos. Players have numerous payment options to choose from in high-rated casinos, but they opt for the fastest and safest known methods. eCheck is one such option. This is a convenient, reliable, and secure system for online transactions.
Just like traditional checks, electronic checks can also have a delay, but this depends on the bank clearance time. And still, it is one of the fastest methods to get money to your bank account, as well as keep your gambling activities safe.
Fees Associated with EFT Deposits
Generally speaking, this is a method that comes with no fees. But, there might be some fees applied on behalf of your selected casino or your bank that processes the check payment. In most cases, fees are minimal per transfer. Some banks charge 1% or more of the total check amount, which is why players should check their bank’s conditions before they pick any method that pulls money directly into their account.
eCheck Alternatives at Online Casinos
There are numerous banking methods offered today, which gives players plenty of options when they gamble online. Some popular alternatives to eCheck include: debit and credit card payments, e-wallets like PayPal and Skrill, instant banking deposits like Interac, and even options like pay-by-phone and prepaid cards.
Naturally, all methods come with downsides and upsides. In the end, it all comes down to a player’s preference. eCheck is one of the preferred methods, much more popular than regular wire transfers that tend to take more time to be processed.
Top eCheck Casinos in Canada
Captain Cooks is one of the leading online Canadian casinos powered by the Microgaming software. It offers the best set of slot games and table games. It also has customer service that is prompt to respond to the needs of the customers as well as a live chat option. They approve of the Echeck mode of payment, and this is one of the reasons why most players love and choose Captain Cooks.
Gaming Club is another gambling Microgaming online casino accept echeck that is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority. The platform is famous for the numerous mobile casino games that are available for all players and the live playing option. It also allows the Echeck mode of payment for every gambler.
Zodiac is another gaming platform that is owned by Technology Services Trading Ltd, known across Canada and beyond for the numerous exciting games that they make available to customers from all over the world. They accept the diverse mode of payment, of which echeck is one of them. They also have a customer support system that responds quickly to the player’s requests.
Yukon Gold is a gambling platform that is popular for the beautiful graphical work on the website and the bonuses that they offer. An online platform owned by Technology Services Trading Ltd that allows players to express themselves so many ways by making different exciting real money games available to all players.
Advantages of Using eCheck when Gambling Online
Since this is one of the most popular methods in casinos today in Canada, it comes with many benefits. Some of the convenient features and benefits of using eCheck include:
- An indirect method to use your credit card to make deposits
- Fast, secure, and easy depositing process
- An option to deposit directly from your bank account without using or having a credit card
- Withdraws your winning directly into your bank account
- Often comes with high deposit limits
Disadvantages of Using eCheck when Gambling Online
The advantages of using this method are quite thrilling, but there are also some things that fall into a downsides column. These include:
- Depending on the bank/casino, you might be charged fees that go above 1% of the total wagering amount
- Not available in many Canadian casinos (you can still find this option on top-rated sites)
- Not as quick as some other transfers such as e-wallets or credit cards
FAQ ON E-CHECK CASINO SITES
- What are the advantages of casino echeck for online gambling?
- Echeck has made online gambling a lot easier because gamers do not have to go through the stress of using their cards or even creating an account with an online wallet before they can make deposits or withdrawals. With Echeck, you can pay directly into and from your account with ease at a very low charge rate or no charges.
- Can I make withdrawals when I use eCheck?
- Yes. Many sites in Canada allow players to make withdrawals using eChecks. After choosing this option at the cashier, you need to enter a few bank details, confirm, and pick your withdrawal amount. It usually takes around 3 days for your money to arrive into your bank account.
- Will I be charged any fees?
- This depends on the casino, as well as your bank. Top-rated sites don’t charge any fees, while bank fees are usually minimal.
- Is Echeck available at online casinos outside of Canada?
- Canada is not only the country that has online casinos that accept echeck mode of payment. Other countries have been allowing this mode of payment even before Canadian online casinos started implementing it in their system. It is available in the U.S, Australia, and as well as other big countries where web gambling is well accepted.
- Is eCheck available for casino withdrawals?
- eCheck is a banking method that is used to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. The steps involved to withdraw your cash through this method are straightforward. It works like real paper check, so you have to provide the member information, give consent, and choose an amount. If the account is linked to your bank account already, the process will be easy and quick, and you’ll receive your winnings directly into your account.
- Is it safe to choose Electronic Fund Transfer as a casino banking method?
- Yes. When you use EFT to gamble online or withdraw your winnings, all information is encrypted by your bank. Of course, you are responsible for choosing a safe casino where you enter your personal information so that you keep your banking details safe of harm. The safety of this company’s system is approved by PayPal, which is one of the safest payment systems today.
- Is this an instant method for deposits and withdrawals?
- One of the best things about using eCheck is the speed of processing deposits and withdrawals. In terms of deposits, they are usually instant. In terms of withdrawals, you might have to wait to get your funds, but this method is usually faster than most other banking options. The waiting time will depend on how fast your bank clears the digital check. Also, you’ll need to have a verified profile with the casino to speed up this process.
- Can I use my smarpthone to make eCheck deposits?
- Yes. Depositing a digital check with a smart device is easy, fast, and requires the same step as when you use a laptop or tablet.