Classic Online Slots in Canada
What are Classic Slots?
When people say ‘’classic’’, it gives you the impression that it is about something outdated or old. But, this is not the case with online classic slots. Ever after many variants and modern machines are made, these remain to be in high demand among players.
A lot has changed over the years, but classic slots never cease to provide entertainment. They are familiar and still very numerous. When you play mobile classic slots, you’re gambling on a 3-reel machine with a maximum of 10 paylines. It’s the simplicity that makes the thrill even better.
Online Casinos to Play Classic Slots
Popular Variations of Casino Classic Slots
Even humble real money classic slots have different variations. When most people imagine a classic machine, they imagine fruits. This is the most popular design since slots were invented and it is found in old, as well as modern games. Many classics feature fruits like lemons, cherries, bananas, and oranges. Some other symbols combined with these include bars, bells, and lucky sevens.
3D is one of the latest innovations in the casino industry. Software developers like Betsoft and NetEnt decided to add 3D games to their collection. Naturally, they started with classics. To the traditional design, they added superb graphics and amazing features.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
Progressives are the most played type in online casinos. They offer the highest awards when the jackpot accumulates and is ready to hit. You can find many jackpot games today, including classic machines with this amazing feature.
Big Time Gaming decided to take winning one step further. They created a new Megaways technology for slots that provides a greater number of ways to win. Their random reel modifier gives you hundreds of thousands of ways to win, and you can find many classics with this feature.
Technology allows for some amazing things. If you play classic VR slots, you’ll see symbols bursting out from the screen. You’ll see movement, be able to virtually touch the coins, and enjoy a more immersive experience. There aren’t many such games available today, but you can find some quality choices at top-rated sites.
Best-Rated Classic Casino Slots
Double Diamond is an IGT labs popular slot machine. It’s a simple game with 3 reels with an RTP of 95.08%. It has low wagering requirements, which makes it very popular with low deposit players. This game has a multiplier feature, a single payline and gives players a chance to win up to 2500 coins.
Mega Joker is a classic NetEnt game with the most massive RTP players can find these days – 99%. It has 3 reels, 3 rows, and a choice between 1 and 5 paylines for players. You can bet a single coin or go up to 10 coins, which will enable all paylines.
Joker 8000 is a Microgaming creation – and a very popular one, too. It has 5 paylines, 3 reels, and an RTP of 96.5%, which is not at all a bad combination. This is a jackpot game where you can win a maximum of $80,000 coins. It also has a bonus feature.
Triple Diamond is an IGT classic slot with 3 reels, 9 paylines and a theme with diamonds and bars. The maximum you can win is their jackpot of 1,199 x your total stake. You can bet a maximum of 1,000 coins, while the RTP of this game is 95.06%.
Lucky Diamonds is one of Play’N Go’s most popular titles even now when they have some amazing modern games. It offers an enjoyable 3-reel action and an RTP of 95.94%. You can win a maximum of 2,500 coins in a single payline when you play this game.
Microgaming’s Golden Dragon is a classic machine with 5 paylines and amazing, colourful graphics. Its symbols are spread across 3 reels and you can bet 1 coin per line, which makes it a budget game. This machine has an RTP of 93.5%.
Bonuses on Classic Slots
Most games offered by top rated software companies come with a demo version i.e. you can spin on free classic slots without depositing. But, this means that you won’t get a real win. Thankfully, there are bonuses on classic games and other machines that allow you to get some extra spins with a chance to win real money.
Simply put, this symbol is found in online slots and has a specific function depending on the game. In most cases, they act as multipliers or will substitute other symbols on the screen, therefore helping you get more winning combinations.
Bonus rounds are special offers that developers make to entertain and reward players. These are usually unlocked at random and triggered by specific ‘bonus symbols’. When you get such symbols on selected reels, you’ll enter a bonus in-game where you can collect a payout without investing money before you return to the game.
Multipliers are features that show up at random and multiply your winnings. They can multiply it several times, even up to 1000x in some machines. These aren’t as frequent as bonus rounds and some are even dependent on other features. For example, some multipliers come to life during bonus rounds or free spins.
Wilds are highly desired symbols among players. These substitute for every other symbol (there will probably be some exceptions such as free spins, scatter symbols, and other bonus symbols). When this happens, you might complete paylines that otherwise wouldn’t bring you any wins.
The Pros and Cons of Classic Slots
Classic machines come with their pros and cons just like modern games do. For gamblers who have been playing for a long time, these are what remind them of casinos. They enjoy the traditional play and stray from modern, more complex machines. Others prefer more advanced, tech-rich slots. Here is what you should know:
- Traditional play, ideal for those who want simple gambling
- Easy to learn
- Several bonus games and features available
- Available for play with low deposits
- Limited payline options i.e. limited number of ways to win
- Bonus games are usually simpler and not very rewarding
- Lower jackpots compared to video slots
- Not as many new game releases
- Are classic slot machines rigged or unfair?
- No. If you play a game from a reputable software developer and gamble at a licensed casino, you can expect fair play. Classic slots are based on random generators, which means that you have fair chances of winning games. You can also check out a game’s RTP before you play to know what your winning odds are.
- Can I spin on classic slots without making a deposit?
- Yes. Many casinos as well as developers offer demo versions on their games. You can visit the developers’ sites to test a new game or one you haven’t played before, or gamble for free on the casino’s website. You might also be able to find bonuses offered by casino sites, as well as spin for free during bonus rounds on games that have such features.
- Can I play classic slots on my smarpthone?
- Yes. Many of the slots are available on mobile, especially ones created by renowned software developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, iSoftBet, IGT, Play’N Go, etc. You should also look for a casino with an optimized website for mobile use. On such sites, you can access slots via instant play or an app.