Jack Hammer II
Everything You Need to Know About Jack Hammer II
The Jack Hammer slot game is one of the latest games from NetEnt and is a follow-up to one of the most successful slots games on the market by bringing players a new and unique experience. The game features a Wild Symbol which is a substitute for all of the symbols in the game except for the Free spins symbol.
While playing the Jack Hammer 2 slot, can also find random Wilds in the Free Spins feature that can appear randomly throughout your gameplay sessions and can substitute for all of the symbols in the game except for the regular Wild and Free Spins symbol. When it comes to the free spins feature, if you land 5 or more Free Spins symbols on the reels, this feature will be triggered and it will activate the bonus spins by awarding you with 10, 13, 16 or 20 free spins.
During this time, all of your winnings will be doubled, and any additional free spins won will not get the multiplier for the wins during this session.
By winning a bet line on 3 or more Free Spin symbols, you can trigger a Sticky Win feature. This feature works by having the reels keep spinning as long as there are new wins.When you stop receiving wins, the payouts will be paid out and the feature as a whole will end.
It has an RTP of 97% and a volatility of Low/Medium with 20 free spins that feature a 2X Multiplier.
Theme and Setting of Jack Hammer 2
In the Jack Hammer II slot game, you are on a mission to save the town’s most beautiful longue singer from Don Crabby, an evil nemesis as your way to fortune. The setting is in a comic cook format where you can quickly get drawn in by the unique and beautiful graphics that will remind you of your childhood days when you just had to read that last comic book in a series to learn what will happen next. It also has amazing sounds and unique features that make it stand out from the pact.
Jack Hammer II Versus the Original
When it comes to the changes made from the original, here is what you can expect:
- You can now play with 99 paylines instead of just 25 paylines.
- The payout percentage has been increased from 97 percent to up to 97.07 percent.
- You can win up to €495.000 instead of being limited to €375.000.
When It Comes to the Level of Fairness in Jack Hammer II, Is It Fair and Has This Casino Slot Been Tested?
When it comes to Jack Hammer II, the game is tested by iTech labs which offer Random Number Generator (RNG) testing, RTP and RNG output audits for casino games.
Does Jack Hammer II Have a License?
The game is developed by NetEnt who have the following licenses:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
- Belgium Gaming Commision (Kansspelcommissie)
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (GGC)
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE)
- Oficiul Național pentru Jocuri de Noroc (ONJN)
- La Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ)
- UK Gambling Commission (GC)
- Pennsylvania Gambling Commission Board (PGCB)
Where Can Jack Hammer II Be Played?
The Jack Hammer slot machine can be enjoyed on the following casinos:
- How Much Can Be Won While Playing Jack Hammer II?
- The maximum amount of money you can win while playing this slot game is € 495,000.
- Can Jack Hammer II Be Played on Mobile Devices?
- You can play Jack Hammer slot on any device as the game is optimized to run and adapt on any mobile device.
- What Kind of Bonuses Can I Expect While Playing Jack Hammer II?
- When it comes to the bonuses, this game features Free Spins and Sticky Wins which can land you double the rewards.
- When It Comes to the Min and Max Bet in Jack Hammer II, What Are They?
- When it comes to the minimum bet, you can start as low as €0.50, while when it comes to the maximum bet you can bet up to €250.