Best First Deposit Bonus Casino: Get Welcome Offer With Match Bonus and Free Spins in Canada
Join Listed Online Casinos Now To Get The Best Welcome Bonuses!
Online casinos offer different types of bonuses to users that rely on their services. Of these, the largest and most substantial is welcome bonus. But what’s a casino welcome bonus and why do the most avid players seem fixated on its presence (or absence) on a platform before joining it?
Players who are new to an online casino may receive a welcome bonus. The promotion can include a set amount of free spins, tickets to play games, and a match bonus. Also, depending on the amount of money deposited the match bonus can increase or decrease.
Online casino welcome bonuses can generally be divided into two distinct categories: cashable and non-cashable.
Canadian Welcome Bonus Casinos
What Are The Most Popular Welcome Bonuses at Online Casinos?
In most cases, online casinos offer the biggest welcome bonuses to attract gamblers to their site. At almost every site these days, you will find a welcome offer that is very tempting. You’ll hardly find anything similar afterward, since these offers are intended to real you in and convince you to gamble there. Some types of welcome bonuses you can find today include:
- Match bonus offers
- Free spins
- No deposit bonuses
- A combo of these
How are casino welcome bonuses calculated?
All modern casinos will usually use a bonus percentage to calculate the amount of money a player receives. Typically, this range is between 50% and 200%. For example, suppose the player deposits $50 and the match bonus is 200%. The player will receive 100$ in bonuses.
Can I Decline a Welcome Bonus and How?
Yes. This process will depend on the casino site you gamble at, but you don’t have to use welcome bonuses. Even if it is loaded on your site, you can ignore their gift and gamble with your own money. Based on their wagering requirements, your bonus will be lost once a specified period of time passes.
If you find a good site with realistic wagering requirements, there’s no reason why you’d like to decline a welcome bonus. These are usually very generous and beneficial for players and can allow you to gamble for free or win more money. Still, this decision remains entirely yours.
Wagering Requirements for a Welcome Bonus
You’ll come across all kinds of wagering requirements for a welcome offer. In most cases, you’ll be asked to play through the rewarded bonus sum to be able to withdraw any potential winnings. There will also be rules in terms of claiming a bonus, such as depositing a minimum sum or using a specific banking method.
For example, you might be given a match bonus that is not applicable to players who use e-wallets. The wagering requirements might also request that you deposit a sum of $10 or $20 to claim their offer. And, if you don’t spend your free spins within a given timeframe, let’s say a week, they’ll be lost. This is why you need to check this information before you claim any bonus offer.
Casinos That Do Not Offer a Welcome Bonus
There are casino sites that do not offer a welcome bonus. Such sites are rare, but they do exist. We have come across sites with amazing promotions for regulars and a great VIP program, but without a special offer for new players. Established sites don’t really need such special offers considering that they’re already a brand players want to try out.
You might also find sites that offer something else instead of a welcome bonus, such as cashback on all your future plays. This is why it is essential to check what a site offers and weigh the pros and cons before deciding.
Best Welcome Bonus Casinos
- Lucky Nugget (150% Bonus Up To $200)
- The first deposit on Lucky Nugget earns an extra 150% bonus, up to $200. Depositing $20 will give you an extra $30, but since the maximum bonus is capped at $200, depositing anything more than $130 will earn you a $200 bonus. The second doubles your initial deposit up to $1,000 but is only valid for deposits above $500.
- Casimba (200% Bonus and 50 Free Spins)
- Casimba is a website owned by Miami-based company Ivy Team. New players on the platform are granted a welcome bonus that’s split over the first three deposits. For the first deposit, the player receives a 200% bonus and 50 free spins that can be used in specified games. The second has a 125% bonus and comes with 50 free spins, and the final deposit gives a 150% bonus with 50 extra spins.
- Joo (100% Bonus Up To $100 + 100 Free Spins)
- Joo is a relatively new platform but has what qualifies as one of the best first deposit casino bonus platforms on the market. The first deposit earns a 100% bonus up to $100, the second grants a 50% deposit bonus ($100 max), the next deposit grants 75% ($150 max) and the fourth comes with a 100% bonus ($100 max).
- Bob (100% Bonus Up To $200 + 100 Free Spins)
- It may not qualify as the best first deposit bonus casino in the world, but it’s enticing enough to attract plenty of players. The first deposit gets a 100% bonus of up to $100 together with 100 free spins for specific games, and the second earns the player a 50% bonus, capped at $200. With the third, you can pick up an extra 50% bonus of up to $200.
- Casumo (200% Bonus Up To $200 + 20 Free Spins)
- Casumo is another gambling platform that’s loved by players for having what’s possibly the most modern design in the whole industry. Their bonuses aren’t too bad, either. The first deposit comes with a 200% bonus for a maximum deposit of $50, the second grants a 50% bonus ($150 max) and the third grants a 50% bonus ($200 max deposit).
- Zodiac (80 Free Spins For $1)
- Zodiac is a relatively small platform but has quite the offer for new players. The first deposit can be as little as a dollar and grants you 80 free spins. The second gives a 100% match bonus capped at $100, the third has a 50% bonus capped at $50 and the fourth deposit grants a 50% bonus of up to $150.
- Grand Mondial (150 Free Spins For $10)
- Famed for their ‘150 chances to win’ tagline, this platform does just that. The first deposit gives you 150 free spins on Mega Moolah and the second nets you a 100% match welcome bonus. It’s a competitive offer for people that already play Microgaming’s popular title.
- Bondi Bet (200% Bonus Up To $2000)
- BondiBet takes the crown for the first deposit bonus casino, hands down. The first deposit earns a 200% bonus, capped at $2,000 The second, third and fourth deposits come with a 100% bonus of up to $1,000. The fifth deposit comes with a 175% bonus of up to $1,750.
- Night Rush (100% Bonus Up To $100)
- Night Rush is another relatively new entrant to the market, and that’s largely reflected in the offers they grant players. The first deposit grants a 100% bonus for up to $100, the second comes with a 75% bonus capped at $150, the third earns a 50% bonus of up to $250 and the fourth comes with a 25% bonus of up to $500.
- Gaming Club (100% Bonus Up To $200)
- Gaming Club is another pretty old gambling site, which could be why their approach towards welcome bonuses is a lot more conservative. It is spread over the first two deposits: players get a 100% bonus for the first deposit of up to $200 and the second bonus earns a $150 bonus and this is capped at a maximum of $150.
- Mr. Green (100% Bonus Up To $100)
- This platform only offers a match bonus on the first deposit, capped at a maximum of $100. In other words, depositing $50 will earn you an extra $50 to wager with, a $100 will grant you an extra $100, but anything more will still grant you the maximum amount – $100.
- 1x Slots (100% Bonus Up To $400)
- Players on 1x slots will enjoy a 100% match deposit bonus for any amount above $10 and below $300. In addition, new players also get 30 free spins, but these can only be used in specific games. The second deposit comes with a 100% bonus, capped at a max payout of $350 and the third gives new players a 100% match bonus for up to $400.
- Casino Classic (100% Bonus Up To $100)
- They may not have the best first deposit bonus casino, but it’s still a respectable offering. The first deposit comes with a 100% match bonus capped at $100, the second grants a 50% bonus of up to $100, the third offers a 25% bonus of up to $100, the fourth offers a 50% bonus of up to $100 and the fifth deposit comes with a 100% bonus of $100 max.
FAQ on Welcome Bonus Casino
- What are Cashable Welcome Bonuses?
- Cashable bonuses are just what they sound like – a welcome bonus casino that can be withdrawn for real cash, as long as you satisfy certain prerequisites.
Normally, the prerequisite will be wagering requirements that vary depending on the website itself. Normally, there is a minimum number of bets or a minimum amount of cash that you need to place before you can withdraw the cash. For instance, a $100 bonus with a 20x wagering requirement means you have to bet $2,000 before you can withdraw your winnings.
- What are Non-cashable Welcome Bonuses?
- A non-cashable bonus, also referred to as a sticky bonus, is the exact opposite of a cashable welcome bonus. You’re not allowed to withdraw the casino first deposit bonus in any form.
This is normally used by smaller platforms as a way of allowing players to try out the game before using the platform in its full capacity. Non-cashable bonuses have to be fully spent because you can’t withdraw them, but often offer higher amounts than cashable bonuses.
- What Games Can a Gambler Play Using Welcome Bonuses?
- For the most part, welcome bonus casinos allow you to use them for any slot on the platform. The most important exception is when the welcome offer is not monetary. For instance, some promotions are better suited to slot players, eg. free spins, while other are better for poker players.
- What Software Developers have Slots with Great Welcome Bonuses?
- No matter how great the welcome bonus casino, the amount they can offer ultimately depends on the developer. Companies known to have pretty great bonuses in most of their games include Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech.
- How to Claim First Deposit Bonus
- Different platforms have different approaches toward how welcome promotions can be claimed. For some,it is awarded as soon as you accomplish certain tasks. It could be automatically applied once you deposit the first amount, for example, or you may need to use a special code to redeem them.
- Is it possible to Win Real Money with Welcome Bonuses?
- This varies from site to site. It’s generally possible to withdraw winnings from cashable bonuses while non-cashable, of course, won’t allow you to withdraw the winnings. As a rule of thumb, make sure you go through the platform’s terms and conditions before signing up.
- Is it Possible to Get Welcome Bonuses at Mobile Platform?
- Depending on the platform, the mobile casino welcome bonus offered is going to be different. Most sites offer a welcome bonus, no matter how small. Look around for companies with less restrictive terms (smaller wagering requirements) and bigger winnings before signing up.
- Is it Possible to Get Welcome Bonuses without Deposit?
- Again, this depends on the platform you’re signing up for. A lot of companies, especially newer ones, have no-deposit welcome bonuses. They aren’t any more restrictive than deposit bonuses, except with companies that offer both. Normally, this is in the form of a higher wagering requirement.
- Which Online Casino Promotions Available Today?
- Many of the bonus offers given at land-based casinos cannot be found at online gambling sites. Most of these are impossible to offer online, such as free beverages, meals, or suites above the casino. Since you’d be gambling online, you can forget about such special promotions. But, you can expect many other benefits. First of all, you’ll be able to gamble from any place, including your home. No need to dress up, travel to a casino site to gamble, etc. You also get to choose between many banking methods at some sites, an opportunity that is not available at traditional casinos. In terms of promotions, you can expect an entirely different set of special offers. Since the competition is big, you can expect amazing offers that you can never find at a land-based casino. Such offers can come in the form of: Welcome bonuses Loyalty program promotions and offers Limited-time bonuses Tournaments Free spins New games bonuses Mobile play promotions These can come combined or individually. Some are one-time offer, while others can be repetitive. Many casinos these days have special monthly bonuses or promotion based on gender, or even day of the wee
- How to Claim the Welcome Bonus?
- Players can claim the welcome bonus when they first deposit. Make sure to use the promotional code because otherwise, you may not receive any bonuses. However, some casinos automatically use the code or warn you that you can activate a promotion.
- Can I get a Welcome Bonus Only Once?
- Gamblers will receive a welcome bonus only once, so use it wisely! If you plan to play regularly, it’s best to take full control of the match bonus and deposit the maximum.
- Can I Spend the Welcome Bonus Only for Slots?
- The casino will determine what games you can use the bonus money on. You can check what games you can play by looking at the terms and conditions.
- If I Play with a Welcome Bonus, can I Use Other Bonuses?
- After you’ve activated the welcome bonus, you can use other promotions. The bonuses will stack up, and you won’t lose any free spins. However, the bonuses can have an expiration date.