Specifics on the Twin Spin Online Slot
The Twin Spin online slot from NetEnt features five reels and 243 ways for players to win. The game is different from others in that two or more of the reels on a spin will match with one another. Those matching are always adjacent to one another. You’ll win when you have more matching symbols in any position on three or more adjacent reels from the first reel onward.
Sometimes you might find three, four, or even five of those matching on the same spin, giving you a greater chance for a high-value win. The matching reels could even have wild symbols on occasion.
Twin Spin features a 96.55% RTP. The game also has a medium-high volatility level.
What Is the Game’s Theme?
The symbols on the Twin Spin online slot are traditional fruit machine emblems. You’ll find the low-value poker symbols, and then you’ll see the higher-paying cherry, bell, Bar, 7, and diamond symbols. The diamond is the most valuable one, but the wild is even more essential as it provides an extra chance to win. The wild is especially appealing when it appears on the matching reels.
Tips For Playing the Twin Spin Online Slot
The best tip to follow on the this online slot is to watch how the matching reels appear. While there is a chance the first and second reels may be the matching ones, the odds of that happening aren’t all that strong. Do not expect there to be more than two matching reels at a time while you play. It is possible to get three or more matching reels, but the chances of that happening aren’t that great.
You’ll see which reels will match together at the start. The two or more reels will flash at this point.
Is This a Fair Game to Play?
NetEnt ensures all its machines are fair for people to play. NetEnt uses random number generators to produce the results on a spin. NetEnt tests its games to ensure the RNG setups work well and are always accurate. The testing also goes alongside the control measures casinos use to ensure these games work right.
Is There a Separate App Available?
The Twin Spin slot is not available on a dedicated app. You can play the game on a mobile browser or through an app provided by whatever casino offers the game. Any game on the App Store or Google Play store with the Twin Spin name is not related to what NetEnt provides.
- How much can I win when playing the slot?
- Twin Spin promotes itself as offering a maximum payout of 270,000 coins each round. You can get more coins if you get enough diamonds on a game. The diamond is the most valuable symbol, and it can appear multiple times on a reel for a greater payout. The reward is greater when more reels match.
- Is Twin Spin available on my mobile device?
- You can play the this online slot on whatever mobile browser you have on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. NetEnt produces machines that can work on various mobile devices. Some casinos may also have separate apps for play, although this isn’t available through all places with the game.
- What bonuses can I find?
- Twin Spin does not have any scatter symbols, free game offers, or any bonus games. The matching reel feature is the default bonus on this game. You will find wild symbols throughout with some showing on matching reels, but you won’t get any Twin Spin free spins from any of them.
- How much can I bet on each spin?
- The game requires you to spend 25 coins on each round with 243 ways to win. You can select a coin value from 0.01 to 0.50. You will find six denominations to use here. You can also multiple your bet total by up to ten times, meaning you can wager from 0.25 to 125 on each turn.
- Is the game available for free?
- You can play the Twin Spin free slot through various websites, including through various casinos that offer the game for play. The free version of the machine lets you see how it works and how you can take advantage of the matching reels that appear throughout the game as you play.