Troll Hunters II
Troll Hunters II – New Slot From Play’N Go
Following the overarching success of Troll Hunters, Play’N Go developed the Troll Hunters II slot game to great fanfare. It’s a high-volatility slot game with an RTP of 96.5%. There are five reels in this game, and it uses cluster pays instead of traditional paylines.
The game is played at a lightning-fast pace, with special features that fly across the gameplay grid. It’s a game that’s rich in features, which make it high volatility. That means it’s great for players who are willing to exchange frequent wins for the possibility of getting truly big ones.
The Troll Hunters slot machine builds on Play’N Go’s success with the first title in this series. Like a lot of their other games, it features great graphics, music and excellent gameplay. It’s why people like to play Troll Hunters slot titles online.
People who are familiar with and love the first title in this series are sure to love the sequel. But people who haven’t played it before will also love diving into the Nordic theme and great gameplay it’s known for.
The Theme of This Sequel
The Troll Hunters slot game revolves around a crew of Vikings who are hunting trolls that are hiding somewhere in hills. The characters involved are Astrid (blonde), Borghild (red hair) and Ylva (dark hair). The game has a hero-like soundtrack and graphics that match the theme.
What’s the Main Difference Between Troll Hunters II and the Previous Version?
There are a lot of similarities between the two versions of this very popular game. Troll Hunters II adds more volatility, which in the end will increase the possible payouts. There are also some new added features and symbols that aren’t available in the first one.
What Makes Troll Hunters 2 a Fair Game?
Developer Play’N Go is licensed and regulated by two of the world’s leading regulatory agencies. They are the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gambling Commission. The fact that they are regulated by these agencies means that the company has to adhere to the highest standards in safety, security and fairness.
The company is audited consistently to make sure that all their titles are up to par when it comes to fairness for players. They use an audited Random Number Generator to make sure that this title is truly fair and random.
Is TrollHunters II a licensed slot?
Yes, this game as well as all other titles that are provided by Play’N Go, are licensed. The two regulatory agencies ensure that the title is up to the highest standards of play. This is to make sure that players get a fair stake when they are playing.
- What can I win playing this title?
- Since the Troll Hunters 2 slot is a high-volatility title, it means you can get some really big payouts. The maximum payout that you can get depends on your wager, of course, but you can get a maximum payout of 5,000 times your wager.
- Can I play this title on a mobile device?
- Play'N Go is highly focused on offering a great mobile experience for all their titles. There are some titles that they produce that are catered just to mobile players. Troll Hunters II is available on nearly every tablet and Smartphone -- no matter what operating system and company that makes it.
- What bonuses does the title feature?
- This title has bonus features that are triggered by filling what's called the shield meter. This meter fills every time you get a win that has at least three warriors in it. When the meter is full, it will release a multiplier wild worth either 1x or 2x. There are also other bonus multipliers available.
- What are the minimum and maximum bets?
- The minimum coin size of a spin is 0.2, while the maximum is 100. You can wager anything in between those values on this title. You can also wager 10 coins on the jackpot feature in the game.
- Where can this game be played?
- This title can be played at any online casino that offers Play'N Go titles. Simply navigate or search your online casino's page to see if their games are offered. If not, you can easily find other gaming operators that offer this title.