Online casino info
Cash Volt Casino Slot – Key Facts!
Cash Volt is not like the Megaways slots that Red Tiger is popular about. This is a more old-school slot machine, ideal for fruit slots fans. It features 20 paylines spread across 5 reels and 3 rows. For a very recent game that showed up on the casino market earlier this year, in July 2020, the game is already popular among gamblers. Cash Volt is not like the Megaways slots that Red Tiger is popular about. This is a more old-school slot machine, ideal for fruit slots fans. It features 20 paylines spread across 5 reels and 3 rows. For a very recent game that showed up on the casino market earlier this year, in July 2020, the game is already popular among gamblers.
One of the things that make this slot special is its simplicity. Your goal is displayed brightly right above the slot: land at least 6 Cash Volt symbols and win some cash. Players can gamble on this classic fruit game with very small deposit of 10p up to £40 per spin, which makes it a low deposit option.
Despite its name that’s rather inspiring, Cash Volt is not a high volatile game. Its volatility is in the medium range, so you can expect balanced payouts. It has an RTP of 95.71%, which is considerably good, but nothing special compared to other modern slot releases.
But, even though this is a simplified game with average RTP, it offers very high maximum wins of 2,500x stake per spin. This and its modern graphics make it a highly desired slot these days.
What Kind of Theme Does Cash Volt Have?
Featuring a super simple gameplay, Cash Volt has a matching basic design. It looks like many classic fruit machines with a bouncy backing track while you play. You’ll recognize it by its glossy sheen and old-school slot machine symbols that feel all reels. You’ll see lemons, cherries, bar symbols, horseshoe, star, bell, and numbers. The lucky red 7 is the highest paying number.
Is Cash Volt a Modern Casino Slot?
This addition to the slot machine industry is not what you’d call very modern. It has minimum design features, all very traditional, and very little to complement the game action. You’ll find no wild symbol or bonus feature when you play this game. If you like the charms from old school fruities, this is an excellent game for you. Many choose to play it, especially since it offers maximum win of up to 2500 x their stake.
Is This a Fair and Safe Slot Machine?
Cash Volt is a safe and fair game to play, especially since it is a creation from a highly respected and four-time licensed software company, Red Tiger Gaming. This slot machine is a medium variance games, which makes payouts fairly regular. You cannot look for big win sequences, but can expect steady play and a chance to hit a top prize if you land the correct symbols.
Is It Licensed?
The game itself is developed and licensed by its creator, Red Tiger Gaming. Red Tiger Gaming is one of the top rated software developing companies in the casino industry right now, featuring many modern as well as old-school slots for gamblers. It is licensed by four different bodies:
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- HM Government of Gibraltar
- What’s the highest paying feature of Cash Volt?
- The most players can win from a spin in Cash Volt is 2,500x their total stake. To win this big amount, you need to fill 15 positions (which equal all of them) on the reels with the symbol of this game.
- Can I play this game on my smartphone?
- Yes. Even though it is a rather simple slot machine, it looks perfectly and fits into screens of different sizes. You can play this slot on any smartphone device.
- Are there any bonuses at Cash Volt?
- If you are used to playing modern games, this will be like stepping back in time. There aren’t bonus features offered at Cash Volt. The only addition to a very standard gameplay is the Cash Volt logo symbol. This awards special win payouts which are instant and highly rewarding. If you land at least six of them anywhere on the reels, you get a minimum of 5 x your total stake.
- What is the minimum and what is the maximum bet on this slot?
- Players can gamble on this classic fruit game with just 10p or up to £40 per spin. This makes it a low deposit slot that is available to most players with chances of big wins for high rollers.
- What casinos and sites offer this game?
- Since it’s a creation of one widely used software company, you can find this game on many sites online. Look for highly rated modern casinos that use Red Tiger as a software developer company.