Pink Elephants II
What You Need to Know About Pink Elephants II
As a follow up to the original, the Swedish developer Thunderkick has decided to create a sequel that will grab the attention of the fans from the original called Pink Elephants 2 slot.
When it comes to developing sequels, sometimes they can be a smash hit, while other times they can disappoint the audience.
As a developer, you always want to keep that authentic experience from the prior game, but improve on the things that matter. In the case of Pink Elephants II slot, the math has been fine-tuned and improved, as you now have an RTP of 96.13% and a Volatility level of Medium to High.
The game features 6 reels, 4 rows and 4.096 Paylines and you have the potential to win 10.000x your original stake which makes it a fun experience for just about anyone.
Where Does Pink Elephants II Take Place?
In this game, you hike through a set of mountains to find the mysterious pink elephants. You embark on this adventure with the help of the Free spins bonus and Symbol Upgrade mode.
When you want to play Pink Elephants slot, you should know that the game features a scatter symbol in the form of a golden peanut, where if you land 3 you will unlock the bonus round and have free spins. The wild symbol is a pink ‘W’ with a golden frame that acts as a substitute for regular symbols.
The Mystery Scatter Feature can occur at any time and activates randomly during the times you spin the reels. It can trigger up to 5 scatters to land during the base game and increase your chances of unlocking a bonus round.
When it comes to the bonus game, landing 3,4,5 or 6 scatters will trigger 7,11,15 or 19 free spins. Landing 2 or more scatters will give you additional free spins to play, which will increase the length of the game and the chances of winning. During the bonus round, you can fill-up the meter that shows up on the left side of the screen by collecting symbols, as when this meter fills up, the meter will transform into a next level symbol. Once all symbols are collected, they will transform into the premium pink elephant symbol, and this is when you start winning big money. A free spin is received each time you fill-up the meter.
What Makes Pink Elephants II Better Than the Original?
When it comes to the differences, here is what you can expect:
- The backdrops have been changed from sandy deserts and savannahs to a mountain scene.
- The RTP is set to a level from 96.10% up to 96.13%.
- The top payout has risen up from 8.200x up to 10.000x.
Is Pink Elephants II a Fair Game to Play and Has This Casino Slot Game Been Tested?
When it comes to the fairness of the Pink Elephants slot game, all Thunderkick games are consistently being tested on their RNG by QUINEL LIMITED. Quinel limited is an independent and internationally accredited testing lab and inspection body and has been serving the gaming industry for about 10 years with laboratories in Italy, Malta, UK and Argentina.
Does Pink Elephants II Have a License to Operate?
The game is developed by Thunderkick who have the following licenses to develop games:
- Malta Gaming Authority – MGA/B2B/248/2013
- UK Gambling Commission – 40165
Where Can Pink Elephants II Be Played?
This slot game can be played in the following casinos:
- How Much Money Can Be Won While Playing Pink Elephants II?
- When it comes to the maximum payout of the Pink Elephants slot machine, you can expect up to 10.000x your initial bet.
- Can Pink Elephants II Be Played on Any Mobile Device?
- The game is optimized to adapt to and run on any mobile device you wish to play on.
- What Kind of Bonuses Does Pink Elephants II Offer?
- When it comes to the bonuses, you can receive access to a bonus game that has Symbol Upgrades.
- When It Comes to the Min and Max Bet in Pink Elephants II, What Can I Expect?
- In this slot game, the minimum bet you can place is €0.10 and the maximum bet you can place is €100.