Best Visa Online Casinos In Canada
Facts About Online Visa Casino
Globally, VISA is considered to be the most influential credit card company. The number of users is growing every day. In 2020, there were over a billion VISA cards used across the world. Even though its competitors, MasterCard and Maestro, are coming very close, this company still remains the most popular on a worldwide level. In fact, statistics show that VISA holds around 40% of the credit card and 70% of the debit card markets.
Because of this, almost every casino allows using Visa cards as a banking method. In addition to being convenient for making deposits, it is also widely accepted. If you own a VISA card, you are highly likely to be paid everywhere in the world.
Selected Visa Accepting Online Casinos
Is Visa Card a Popular Banking Method among Gamblers Online?
Even with the introduction of e-wallets and their indisputable popularity among gamblers, VISA remains the most widely used method for making deposits and withdrawals at top Canadian online casinos. People who own this card are able to make all kinds of transactions over the Internet. They can buy services and goods, fill up their e-wallets, or use their money to fund their gambling online.
That being said, it is very likely that most gamblers already have a VISA card at their disposal. So, when they are given the chance to pick between different methods, they are highly likely to pick this one and use the flexibility and advantages it offers.
Advantages of Gambling at a Visa Deposit Online Casino
There are many advantages from gambling at Visa casinos. Here are some of them:
- Their cards are designed to provide security and flexibility
- They ensure instant payments online and offline
- Deposits with Visa are processed instantly
- You can gamble at casinos without paying fees with a Visa card
- At some casinos, you can use a Visa gift card to gamble
- You can find this payment method at almost every Canadian casino
Disadvantages of Gambling with Visa Cards at Online Casinos
Every banking method comes with some disadvantages, including popular ones like Visa. The disadvantages from using this method include:
- Higher risk of overspending (a common disadvantage to all credit cards)
- Applicable fees when using this method that can come both from the bank or the casino (or neither if you pick a good website)
- Some banks do not allow for gambling-related online transactions, so your deposit might be rejected
Top Choices of Visa Accepting Online Casinos in Canada
Established in 1998 and endorsed by eCogra, Jackpot City is one of the most trusted casino sites in Canada. This online casino features hundreds of different games and allows players to choose between over a dozen different banking methods, including Visa. Their welcome bonus goes up to $1600 for new players.
Lucky Nugget is one of the most visited gambling websites by Canadian players. It has all kinds of slot games and table games, even live games in its portfolio. Players are invited to use a $200 welcome bonus and some free spins on their first gamble on this website. To play, they can choose between numerous banking methods, including cards and e-wallets.
Gamblers who have a low budget are thrilled with the welcome offer at Zodiac – they give 80 free spins with a single dollar deposited on this website. But, this casino is inviting all kinds of players with its portfolio that has hundreds of games, its reputation for fast payouts, and the big number of payout options, including Visa cards.
This casino site is very generous with its offers and hands 260 spins to new players. In addition to this, if you haven’t gambled there, you can get $1200 as match bonus money. Visa cards are their most frequently used payment method, especially on behalf of new players since e-wallets do not grant them this enticing welcome offer.
Casumo is a favoured gambling hub among Canadians for several reasons. Firstly, they have a bonus of $300 and 200 free spins for new players. Next, they have amazing promotions for gamblers who are already signed up on the site. And lastly, they have numerous banking options and a reputation for fast payouts.
When you make your first deposit at this popular casino, you get 50 free spins on Book of Dead slot. Next, you can enjoy numerous promotions and gamble on hundreds of slot machines, including over 40 jackpot slots. Play Ojo also has various table and live games for its players.
- Is using Visa cards to deposit gambling money safe?
- As long as you are using a safe casino website that uses SSL encryption for their players’ information, it is absolutely safe to gamble with various Visa cards. Trusted and reliable casinos provide players with maximum security to ensure that no one is victim to money frauds or identity theft.
- Is it possible to use Visa to withdraw money from online casinos?
- Most of the casino sites won’t allow this for withdrawals or will add fees to various banking methods, which is why it is important for you to check this before you pick a website.
- Can I gamble with a prepaid Visa card?
- Yes. If you find a casino website that accepts prepaid cards, you can definitely gamble online. In fact, prepaid cards are rejected less today because they need to be credited before players use them. Players prefer this option because it allows them to keep track of their casino expenditure.
- Can I use my Visa debit card to gamble at an online casino?
- Yes. Most Canadian online casinos today accept gambling with debit and credit cards.
- Do Canadian online casinos accept Visa electron as banking method?
- Many debit cards are now accepted for deposits and withdrawals at Canadian casinos. Visa has its own version of debit cards to be used online – Electron. It is highly likely that you will find this banking method on most casino websites today.
- Do Canadian online casinos allow players to use a Visa gift card to make deposits?
- Even though this is not as frequent as credit and debit cards as banking methods, bigger and popular casinos allow their players to gamble with a Visa gift card. This allows you to accept gifts from your friends or send them some cash to join you in your gambling adventure.