What Is Dogecoin Casino?
At first, Dogecoin was developed as a joke. It features an Internet meme as its logo, and it was meant for fun. But it soon attracted a strong community around it, and it started growing in value. It’s built on decentralized platform, just like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
It’s a highly liquid currency, meaning it’s easy to buy and sell. This makes it perfect for those who want to start investing in crypto money for the first time. If you already have the crypto and you’re looking for a Dogecoin casino in Canada, you won’t have much trouble finding it. Almost all crypto casinos that accept Bitcoin will work with DOGE, too.
Best Dogecoin Accepting Casino Sites in Canada
What’s the Best Dogecoin Casino? Top-7 Sites
Since 7Bit was established in 2014, it quickly gained great reputation and credibility. It’s one of the first gambling sites to offer cryptocurrency as payment method. It’s a versatile Doge coin casino, since players can access slots, table games, live dealer games, progressive jackpots, and races. VIP members get special treatment with bonuses and cashback programs. The welcome pack is not as good, but 7BIt will still match your first deposit with 100% and the following three deposits with more free money.
The site offers several cryptocurrencies among its payment methods. DOGE is clearly stated as an available option. The minimum deposit and withdrawal is 1K DOGE. No maximum is set for the withdrawals. They are instant and they come with zero fees attached.
As most other gambling sites, 7Bit also processes withdrawal requests before making funds available. However, it’s very quick in that process. They require only one confirmation for cryptocurrency transactions, and that takes around 20 minutes. In most cases, requests are processed in less than 24 hours.
MBit is available in several languages: English, German, Japanese, and Russian. It’s attractive for international players. Canadian gamblers are welcome here! MBit is mostly known for its awesome offer of games by multiple providers, but its strong customer support system as well. The email support system is effortless. The agents respond without delays. But for those who are after greater convenience, a live chat feature is available as well.
The bonus on a player’s first deposit is amazing here. They get free spins (FS) plus a 110% match to their deposit (up to 100 CAD, 1 BTC or 4 million DOGE). The second and third deposit bonuses are more modest in percentages, but they still give you free money to play with. In fact, you get up to 10 million and 6 million DOGE on your second and third deposits, respectively.
MBit features several software providers at its website. Gamblers can’t get bored when they can choose between games by Spinometal, Booming Games, Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Belatra, Amatic Industries, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, and many other developers.
BitStarz is one of the very few casinos that give you free spins without making a deposit. Everyone who subscribes gets 20 FS, just to test the games and see how they like this website. Yes; it’s possible to win real money with those FS. This offer comes with a high playthrough requirement, but that’s not a big deal when you’re playing for free.
BitStarz is a relatively new DOGE casino, so it has to compete with brilliant game choice and awesome welcome bonuses. It’s exactly what it does. This platform matches the first four deposits by 100%, 50%, 50%, and 100%. They cap the bonus at $100 or $200, which works for those who want to make small deposits.
DOGE is one of the preferred payment methods for players at this site. The minimum deposit is 1K DOGE, and the maximum withdrawal is 500K DOGE. These transactions are instant (withdrawals come with short processing time). No fees are attached when you use Dogecoin.
BitCasino was specifically developed for Canadian gamblers, but it works internationally. It offers all kinds of games, but sports betting is also available here. The lobby was entirely redesigned in 2017, so it offers a modern feel and a great choice of games. Poker is not available here, and that’s one of the main disadvantages. But if you’re into roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and slots, you’ll love the offer at BitCasino.io.
Promo offers are mostly focused on loyal players, although BitCasino often launches welcome bonus programs as well. Returning gamblers gain loyalty points and cool rewards, so the site keeps them coming back. The Live Dealer section of the site features 77 games. NetEnt, Genii, Kalamba GAmes Play’n GO, Endorphina, Leander Games, Asia Gaming, Evolution, and Microgaming are only few of the many software developers powering this website.
Dogecoin is among the accepted cryptocurrencies. You can easily use it to make deposits and withdrawals without paying additional fees.
When compared to other sites from our list, JOO has a smaller selection of games. Still, some of the best providers are featured and you still get to play hundreds of slots and other games. Welcome offers are the most important factor of attraction here. JOO often gives no-deposit bonus promos, so make sure to join when you catch one. When you’re ready to make a deposit, JOO will match it by 100%. You’ll get free cash and spins as a bonus on the first four deposits here.
Dogecoin is one of the available payment methods here. Given the small value of the currency, it’s strange that they enable you to deposit only 0.01 DOGE and start playing with such a tiny amount. But this is a great opportunity for those who want to gamble with minimal risk involved. The same minimal amount is listed for withdrawals, too. These are instant and they don’t come with any fees attached.
BetChain is all about giving gamblers a fun place to spend their time. All games and activities are carefully selected to give out that fun, youthful vibe. However, it’s not a place that only attracts young players. In fact, many experienced gamblers enjoy spending time there.
BetChains runs a weekly contest for 600 FS. That’s major, but you can’t always be that lucky. There are offers you land for sure, such as the 100% welcome bonus and 200 FS on your first deposit. 200 FS are a lot, so you get to try many games from the huge offer.
The number of software developers is not impressive, but some of the most experienced ones are featured: Microgaming, NetEnt, iSoftBet, Ezugi, Betsoft, EGT Interactive, and a few others.
Payments with DOGE are available. The minimum deposit is 0.01 DOG, and the maximum withdrawal is set at 200 million DOGE. This is a method that doesn’t impose any transaction fees.
MonteCryptos is one of the safest and most reliable DOGE casinos around. It was established in 2018, but it didn’t take long before it went mainstream. Players from all around the world enjoy gambling here. Welcome bonuses have a lot to do with that. This platform matches a player’s first deposit by 120%, which is more when compared to most other gambling sites. You’ll also find frequent promotions for specific games and providers.
VIP players also get impressive offers. They gain VIP points that they can turn into cash, but they also get a chance to win thousands of dollars extra on their balance.
Dogecoin is accepted as a currency. Withdrawal processing times here are a bit longer: up to two business days. However, that’s still faster when compared to traditional online gambling sites that don’t accept crypto money. Once that processing period is over, users instantly see funds in their crypto wallets.
Advantages of Dogecoin Accepting Casinos
- When players choose this payment method at a Dogecoin online casino, they stay entirely anonymous. No one knows how much money they are betting. No bank or government has access to this information.
- By gambling at DOGE casinos, you practically save money. “Real” currencies include fees for depositing and withdrawing money. Banks have to earn something by processing payments. With cryptocurrency, no mediator takes fees.
- Instant transactions are great, right? Dogecoins take much less processing time. Players see them on their accounts almost instantly.
- Dogecoin players access all sorts of games: roulette, blackjack, slots, and live section. They aren’t limited to the site’s offer just because they chose to play with crypto money.
Disadvantages of Dogecoin Casino
- DOGE is less valuable than other cryptocurrencies similar to Litecoin, especially when compared to Bitcoin.
- It’s also less stable, so its value can fluctuate in a negative direction. However, experts predict it’s going to grow in worth, so now is the best time to get it and gamble to multiply it.
- It’s not very profitable for mining, so it’s not as liquid as Bitcoin. That means it’s harder to sell Dogecoins when you decide to do that.
DOGE is the underdog when compared to bigger cryptos, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, it’s gaining in popularity. When you enter a casino online Dogecoin, you’ll notice no difference by choosing this method. You still access cool games and get instant withdrawals.
FAQ ON DOGECOIN CASINOS
- Can you gamble with Dogecoin?
- Yes. Most sites that accept cryptocurrency will deal with Dogecoin. It’s a popular method that gains traction among gamblers. It’s easy to buy at the moment, and you can expect its value to grow in the future. Be careful; you have to read reviews before depositing DOGE at any website. You need a reliable crypto or real money online casino that doesn’t scam its users. Check our reviews for more information!
- Is it legal to gamble with Dogecoin?
- Yes; it’s legal to deposit money and play at a Dogecoin casino in Canada. Canada does not have strict policies against owning and using cryptocurrency. The gambling industry is regulated by the provinces, but official websites don’t deal with crypto money. You can easily play at sites with offshore licenses, which gladly accept DOGE and other cryptocurrencies. You’re not breaking any laws by doing that.