Low Wagering Casino Bonus
Why Choose A Casino With Low Wagering Casino Bonus?
Very often, a bonus is so big, it is tempting to use it without thinking twice. The players who jump into this often regret it later when they discover that the casino has extreme wagering requirements. For example, you might be given a welcome bonus that goes to thousands of dollars, but once used, you’ll be asked to play with that sum for at least 70 times before requesting any withdrawals.
This is frustrating and very often impossible to manage since casinos often set limits for how long players can play with the bonus money. This is why, to get the best out of bonus promotions at casinos, you should search for a low playthrough casino bonus.
Basically, players are looking for an enticing promotion, but also one that is realistic so that they can boost their chances at withdrawing some money.
Low Wager Casino Bonuses
Low Wagering Requirements Explained
When you see two sites offering different promotions, one very inviting and the other one much lower, you’ll be more tempted to choose the first. New players often do the mistake of rushing into this. If you read the T&C for a bonus before claiming it, you can learn a lot about the experience on the website.
Most importantly, T&C teach players whether or not their bonus is realistic and fair for them. If you have to play over and over again for dozens of times before getting some money, this is definitely not a great offer.
A low wagering casino bonus gives both sides a benefit – the player and the casino. It offers players a chance to check out a new site and potentially win some money. It offers the casino a chance to entice new players to gamble.
When you compare high and low wagering bonus casino sites, the latter are the better choice, obviously. All of these can be waived, of course, but if you’re given a chance to win money with realistic requirements, this is potentially a profitable deal.
Best Low Wagering Casino Games In Canada
Some games require low deposits and others require high deposits. To give you the most chances to win money and attract more players, casinos usually restrict their low wagering welcome bonus on low stakes online slots and other games. The most frequently selected games for such bonuses at online casinos in Canada include:
Mega Moolah features 4 jackpots: Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega. Its minimum bet is set at $0.25, which means that with a tiny bonus of $5, you can spin the reels for 20 times. Because of its popularity, as well as the chance to win up to 225,000 during the spins round, this Microgaming slot takes part of many bonus programs these days.
Book of Dead
Book of Dead is a Play’n Go popular, high volatility slot with a high RTP of 96.21%. It’s also one of the two slots that are most frequently allowed for new players and come with free spins. The maximum to win on this game during their free spins round is 250,000 coins.
What Bonuses Can You Find In Casinos With Low Wagering?
Low wagering casino bonuses are usually smaller than those with higher requirements for the obvious reasons – to reduce the loss for the casino. If a casino offers you thousands of dollars without strings attached, it would go broke before they even get regular players.
That being said, you cannot expect enormous amounts when you find a low wager bonus. However, you can expect some exiting deals that can be limited to, or combine the following:
- Matched bonuses – you deposit an amount and get it matched by 100%, 200%, or more
- Free spins
- A combination of both
Best casino bonuses low wagering deals can combine both of these or offer you lower playthrough requirements and a bigger choice of games. In the end, it all comes down to your preference.
How Does Low Wager Free Spins Work?
When you’re given a no deposit bonus low wagering requirements in form of free spins, you’re basically given a chance to spin the reels for a selected number of times. For example, if a website you chose hands you 100 free spins, this means that you can spin the reels of their selected game/ or games for 100 times without investing anything.
As long as you meet their wagering requirements as stated in the Terms and Conditions, you can request to withdraw your money. Basically, if your 100 free spins come with 30x wagering requirements, you need to play through the winnings for at least 30 times before you can request a payout.
Terms And Conditions For A Low Wagering Casino Bonus
Casinos have a right to set any kinds of T&C when offering bonuses. If you accept their promotion, you’re accepting their terms, too. This is why it is important to get familiar with the T&C of a casino deposit bonus low wagering offer before you start gambling.
Generally speaking, low wager promotions come with conditions such as:
- Playthrough requirement – how many times you need to play with the bonus before you can withdraw.
- Banking method requirement – which options you need to use to make the deposit to be eligible for the bonus.
- Maximum withdrawal requirement – what’s the maximum amount you can withdraw after you meet their playthrough requirement.
- Minimum deposit requirement – how much you need to deposit to be eligible for the bonus.
- New player requirement – if it is a newcomers’ bonus, you can use it once if you are a new customer.
- How to count the wager?
- You want to find the best casino bonus low wagering offer, but you don’t know how to calculate the wager? Calculating this is very simple. Let’s say that the casino bonus is $60 and it comes with a wagering requirement for 5x playthrough. This adds up to $300 in total. This means that, to make a cash withdrawal, you must wager a total of $300. When you calculate this, keep in mind that not all games allow players to clear bonuses at the same rate. While slots might account for 100%, poker can, for example, account for only 20%.
- What is a playthrough or rollover requirement?
- Playthrough or rollover requirement is the number of times players need to wager their bonus amount before they can withdraw funds from the casino website. This is usually presented as a multiplier, and different games can affect the wager calculation differently. Some games account to 100% of this requirement, others for 50%, and some even for as little as 2%. This is all presented in the bonus’ T&C.
- What does a 10x, 20x or 30x wagering requirement mean?
- This refers to how many times you need to spend the amount you’re given as a bonus before you can request an official, cash withdrawal. A 10x playthrough requirement means that you need to spend the same amount for at least 10 times. If you’re asked to meet a 20x requirement, you have to spend it for at least 20 times. Lastly, if your bonus deals come with 30x requirement, you need to play with that sum for a minimum of 30 times before you can withdraw.
- Do I get the same casino bonuses with a mobile device in Canada?
- Depending on which Canadian casino you choose, you should be able to claim the same bonuses regardless of which device you use to gamble. Modern casinos have their sites updated for mobile use. Some even have apps. Regardless, if the player chooses a well-rated casino, they can expect to be able to do everything on mobile – play games, make deposits, request withdrawals, claim bonuses, speak to support, etc.