Gonzo’s Quest™ Megaways™
What is Gonzo’s Quest Megaways?
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways is a Red Tiger slot machine with high variance. This slot was based on a classic game called Conquistador, which was created in 2010. It features Progressive Multipliers that go up to 15x and a high payout of up to 20,000x. Its RTP is 96%, which is relatively high.
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways has 6 reels and 7 rows, as well as up to 117,649 MegaWays. It was aired in July of 2020 and ever since has enjoyed huge popularity with gamblers. This is one of the latest creations of Red Tiger, which was recently purchased by one of the top software developers in the casino industry, NetEnt.
The combination of modern features of NetEnt and the original Megaways technology of Red Tiger has created what seems to be one of the most popular games these days. Its predecessor, Gonzo’s Quest is now beautified in a redesigned and remade modern version.
Theme and Design of Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
This slot has quite an interesting theme. Gonzo’s Quest meets the popular Megaways for high wins in a greatly designed search for El Dorado. Players can tag along with a quirky, bearded explorer called Gonzo in his ventures through the jungles. You are looking for a long lost city filled of gold and other treasures.
Most symbols remain the same as in Gonzo’s Quest, with minor tweak. You can also see a new mask at the top of this game’s paytable, which is worth 15x the stake for six of a kind. Your goal in this game is to land Free Fall symbols and enter a bonus round with multipliers. This can potentially lead to immense wins and retriggered spins.
Are there Bonus Features Available on Gonzo’s Quest Megaways?
If you like features and seek bonuses, you’ll be amazed by the offers in this game. Avalanches are the most common special features, with multiple winners available on a single spin. You can unlock the Avalanche Multiplier feature that maximizes to x5. Some other special features include:
- Earthquake features that drops randomly and allows only high pay symbols to fill in your screen’s vacated spaces.
- Unbreakable Wilds that stay on your grid to pull in more combos.
- Free Fall symbols that unlock 9 free spins plus 3 additional spins for every next Free Fall symbol.
Is It a Modern or Traditional Slot Machine?
The biggest difference between Red Tiger’s original and new version lies in design. You’ll notice this on first look – it’s a modern, trendy theme with amazing elements. Everything is sharper, crisper, and more defined. You’ll see up to seven symbols on each reel with wins that range between 64 and 117,649. Even its music is different, including playful notes of the original mixed with jungle sounds.
Can You Expect Fair Play?
With an RTP of 96%, you can expect nice chances of winning in this game. Since it’s a modern, much improved version of a really popular slot machine, chances are it will be played a lot in the years that follow. To be more, it is a creation of one highly rated software developer. Since NetEnt purchased Red Tiger, they’ve mixed two fierce companies into one, making for an amazing gaming experience.
Licensing and Regulations of the Slot
Red Tiger is a company that’s licensed by four different regulatory bodies, which makes it one of the safest software developers around. All their games are checked and approved by these licensing bodies:
- UK Gambling Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- HM Government of Gibraltar
- What’s the maximum amount I can win playing Gonzo’s Quest Megaways?
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways is a highly volatile slot, which is also paired with a high winning potential of 20,000x your stake. You have between 64 and 117,649 wins per spin available on this slot machine.
- Can I play this slot on my smartphone?
- Yes. This game is fully optimized for all smartphone devices, desktops, and tablets. Red Tiger uses the latest technology and all of their modern games fit perfectly onto small screens.
- What’s the minimum and maximum I can deposit on this slot?
- You can deposit as little as 10 cents on this game and as much as $4 per spin. This isn’t a huge range of options since it’s a low deposit slot machine. Still, the potential for a win is really high, which makes it a popular game among gamblers.
- Where can I find Gonzo’s Quest Megaways to play?
- You can find this Red Tiger creation in most modern and high rated online casinos these days. Just make sure to use a safe and highly rated website for best experience.