Real Money Online Casino Canada, Only Tested Casinos!
Most of the Canadian casinos migrated online, and you can try luck in a web browser! Some players try casino games without making a deposit, but there is no reason to waste your time without having a chance to win a real money jackpot!
Real money online casinos aren`t just a demo version of what you’d be doing in a casino. You can win cash and try exclusive online casino slots from top software developers. And since it isn’t an actual physical casino that costs the owners a lot in maintenance, you get to enjoy the many benefits of gambling online.
Best Online Casino in Canada
Is It Possible to Play Real Money Casinos Canada?
If you want to gamble online in Canada, this is more than possible now. In fact, it’s so available, you’ll have troubles choosing the site to deposit your money in. Not just that. There’s such versatility in terms of casino types and offers today, that you have so much to consider and choose from. You can choose between various deposit options, slots selection, amazing bonus offers.
Canadian Online Casino Industry In Facts & Numbers
- “Progressive jackpots available online!” – Canadian gamblers have a great chance to win the jackpot at the best virtual casinos with progressive casino slots. Mega Moolah by Microgaming is a top-rated slot with €18,915,721 prize paid out in October 2018. More popular titles include Mega Fortune, King Kashalot, Major Millions.
- “The Canadian gambling market is growing enormously every year!“ Consider the following numbers, yearly, the Canadian online casino industry earns around $31 billion and this number is increasing yearly with expected revenue over 500 billion US Dollars by 2023.
- “No need to check gambling websites on your own!” All players are interested in legit casinos and our site is ready to help with it! Only after we test specific platforms it gets to our ranking tables & reviews of the best online casinos, so be sure that they will suit all of your requirements. Below we will share some of our experience in reviewing and playing online for cash.
How to Start Playing Online Real Money Casinos Canada
All you need to play at the online casino is the wish to do so. You’ll need a device like your laptop, tablet, or phone, and you can play whenever you want. Some casinos require you to install apps, but most will let you play directly on their site.
Before you start playing check for these things:
- The license & presented software,
- Terms & conditions,
- Banking options,
- Promotional offers,
- Games list.
Key Advantages of Canadian Real Money Casinos
Online casinos have so many benefits aside of the flexibility.
- Available at most of the devices: Their biggest benefit is the option to play from wherever you want.
- Affordable gaming options: People gamble online because it is more affordable. Online casinos have fewer expenses when they offer their services online, which make it possible for them to offer bonuses, special offers, and reduce costs.
- Speed of real money transactions: Deposits and withdrawals have a speed of lighting at all Canadian platforms! Choose the preferred banking method and start playing.
- Choice of games: Online casino games list at Canadian casinos usually is wide and includes 500 titles at least.
Some Disadvantages Of Canadian Casinos For Real Money
Everything comes with a disadvantage, especially when it sounds so good. However, the disadvantage of online casinos is insignificant compared to the advantages. The winnings will not be as high as they can be in live ones where you have to deposit more. That’s how it goes in casinos– you get more when you give more. However, this helps you reduce the risk significantly, not to mention gamble when you don’t have the fortune to spend on gambling. Also, you can move your way up in the site, starting with as little as $1, $5, or $10.
Legendary Real Money Casinos Canada
History of Gambling in Canada
Gambling in Canada has come a long way over the last 50 years. The practice was first legalized in the country in 1970. In 1985, Canada’s government put the power of overseeing gambling activities in the hands of territories and provinces. This allowed each province to offer legal versions of lotteries, charitable gaming and slots. Because Canada has 10 provinces, there are many slight variations as to the type of gambling that is offered across the country. Generally speaking, though, most provinces allow land-based casinos to operate, offering slot machines, horse racing, bingo/charitable gaming, video lottery terminals and/or sports betting. Some of these provinces didn’t fully accept gambling as a practice until much more recently, though. For example, Manitoba created the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba in 2014 to oversee all gambling activities in the province. While sports betting is legal in most provinces, single-event sports gambling is illegal in the country. This means sports bettors have to wager on parlays that involve at least two wagers to do so legally in Canada. Canada’s government is constantly analyzing the nation-wide gambling laws, though, and they can generally be considered a liberal government in terms of their approach to gambling.
Who Regulates Gambling in Canada?
Canada’s national government sets the generic rules for gambling, and then each of the provinces can customize their own gambling rules. The only real requirement is that the provinces can’t offer something that Canada’s government doesn’t allow. Sports betting is a prime example of this. Manitoba can’t allow single-game sports wagering, because Canada bans that practice for the entire country. There are 10 agencies responsible for wagering activities in each particular province. While plenty of similarities exist for rules and regulations among all provinces, each has its specific agency that regulates gambling in that particular province only. In Ontario, for example, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation is the regulating agency. In Quebec, it’s Quebec Alcohol, Racing and Gaming Commission. Each province has a different name for its agency, but all perform roughly the same duties.
Canada’s Rules for Online Casino Activities
Canada’s online gambling laws aren’t as tight as land-based games, which has caused some concern for government officials. The country says that only online casinos that are regulated by the provincial governments are allowed to offer gambling in the country. However, it isn’t illegal for Canadians to wager at online sites that are based off-shore. So, while these sites aren’t technically allowed to operate in Canada, that doesn’t stop them from offering their services to Canadian players. This is a gray area in the country’s laws that some people want to close.
The Top Land-based Casinos in Canada
Canada is home to many very popular land-based casinos. The most popular ones are not surprisingly located in the most populous provinces.
- Ontario is home to Casino Niagara, right on Niagara Falls. It is also home to Caesars Windsor Hotel and Casino, Casino Rama Resort and Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort.
- Quebec’s most popular casino is the Casino De Montreal.
- Alberta is home to the River Cree Resort and Casino, as well as the Northlands Park Racetrack and Casino and the Medicine Hat Lodge Resort.
- British Columbia can call claim to the St. Eugene Golf Resort Casino, with wonderful mountain views as well as the River Rock Casino Resort near the Vancouver National Airport.
The Biggest Winners in Canadian Casino History
Canadian players have truly won some impressive payouts at land-based casinos in the country.
- Scott Taylor won one of the biggest land-based jackpots when he cashed in for $155,345 playing progressive blackjack. He hit four Aces in a row, which resulted in his huge payout.
- A man named Avalon won two jackpots playing slots. At an Alberta casino, he won a prize of $72,650 playing his favourite slot machine. Then, four months later, he went back to the same casino to play the same game and won another $13,900 prize.
- Another Canadian named Kathryn won a monstrous $1.8 million payout on a Michael Jackson-themed slot machine at a Niagara Falls casino.
A Closer Look At The Best Canadian Online Casinos
- Lucky Nugget
- Lucky Nugget is one of the best casino sites in Canada. It was launched in 1998 and licensed by Government of Malta. This casino will match your first bonus with 150%, which is an extravagant offer only the most frequently visited sites can offer. This one is by far one of the best for online gambling, and not just because of the continuous bonus offers they hand to their players.Lucky Nugget is cheap to play in and yet, the odds at a jackpot are much higher here where thousands of players play on regular basis. Their games are attractive to all players, making one of the biggest selections you can find online.
- Zodiac is one of the most popular Canadian online casinos. It is part of a group of sites called Casino Rewards, which is considered one of the most secured, fully licensed gambling companies worldwide. Right from the beginning, Zodiac gives you 80 chances to win some money. All it takes is a minor investment of a single euro, and you can do online gambling that can result in genuine winnings. On your first five deposits, the site gives you up to 480 Euros as a gift in the form of a match bonus.
- Yukon Gold
- Yukon Gold is another one of the Casino Rewards Group. The website is fully licensed and is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council. Yukon Gold gives a chance to win massive jackpots, and their reputation confirms it for years now. Players here are welcomed with a tremendous bonus, but also rewarded continuously with their many promotions and unique features.
- Casumo is a rather new site founded in 2012. The UK Gambling Commission fully licenses this platform. Many great options are presented here – high payout, consistent high reputation, and distinctive interface. It’s compatible with mobile devices and has a fantastic promotional system. Making deposits and withdrawing money at this site is safe and quick, while the entire site is highly regulated and professional. If you’re new to the site, you’re entitled to 1200 Euros match bonus, as well as 200 free spins.
- Bondi Bet
- Bondi Bet was founded 19 years ago with the mission to create an exceptional gambling experience for enthusiasts around the world. Nowadays, it’s a casino Canadian platform with a significant number of players and online games. It is fully licensed in Curacao. For people who’re searching for sites that offer various e-wallets and crypto payment options, this is the ultimate solution.
- Grand Mondial
- Grand Mondial is part of the Casino Rewards. It was established back in 2006 and is fully licensed and a member of the Interactive Gaming Council. It’s one of the sites where you can play with piles of money or as little as one euro. Whatever you choose, you have access to one of the greatest varieties of games with amazing graphics and features from Microgaming.
- Joo is a great choice for Canadian and worldwide gamblers. It is operated by the company named Direx N.V., which is registered under the Curacao laws. Joo went further than just offering money as a match bonus to new users. They give as high as 450 Euros to new players, as well as 150 free spins. Once you start playing there, you can enjoy the myriad of game choices given to players.
The Most Common Question From Online Gamblers
What’s the minimum deposit at Canadian online casinos?
Most online casinos in Canada have a relatively low minimum for deposits into accounts. At many, players can deposit as little as $5 or $10 into their account to start wagering. This allows more players to get in on the action and try their hand at games before risking a more significant amount of money. Sites that offer welcome bonuses and other deposit match bonuses may require a higher minimum deposit, though. So, you’ll just need to make sure that you read the terms of the specific bonus or offer if you want to qualify for it.
How Much Can I win at The Best Online Casinos Canada?
There is no limit to the amount of money you can win at an online casino in Canada, whether that operator is licensed by the national government or is based offshore. Maximum thresholds in terms of dollar amount normally only apply to the amount of money you want to deposit and/or withdraw to/from your account at one time. These limits on deposits and cash outs are in place to protect players from gambling beyond their means, and also to limit the amount of cash the casino has to send out at any one time. This is great news for players, as the possibilities are endless when it comes to the winnings they can realize from online gambling in Canada. If you are looking to see what the typical likelihood of you winning at a particular slot, you’re in luck. There is a measure called Return to Player (or RTP) that shows what the typical return on your wagers would be. RTP will be displayed as a percentage. If, for example, a slot machine has an RTP of 90%, that means that if you make 100 bets of $1 each, you would typically be expected to be returned about $90 of that in winnings. RTP is something that is calculated over the long term. That is how it can be presented as an average, to give players an estimate of how well a game or casino is paying out. RTP is a rate that is published for most slot games, gaming developers and online operators on various websites. Some casino operators and development companies even publish updated RTPs on their websites.
What are the Wagering Requirements for the Best Canadian Casinos Online?
Each game and casino will have wagering requirements when it comes to minimum and the maximum amount allowed per spin or hand. The most common palythrough requirements is 40x for the welcome bonus.
More Facts About Canadian Online Gambling!
Common bonuses offered!
The two most common bonuses are welcome bonuses and free spins. Welcome bonuses act as matches on the first deposit you make to your account. Normally, they match 100% of your bonus up to a certain dollar amount. If you deposit $50 into your account, for example, the operator will match that and give you another $50. The other most common bonus is free spins. These are spins you can use at various slot titles, without needing to risk any of the investment in your account. They do come with playthrough requirements, though, before you can cash out.
Plenty of banking methods offered!
Online casinos in Canada offer many banking methods. The most popular are direct methods such as credit/debit cards and bank wire transfers. Today, third-party e-Wallets such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill are becoming very popular. Some even accept cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.
Top Online Casino Games Providers Available for Canadians
- Microgaming – Microgaming was one of the first-ever companies to launch an online casino (in 1994). Nowadays more than 200 sites have software from them.
- Quickspin – Quickspin is Swedish studio that develops high-quality slots for the Canadian online gambling market. More than 100 sites have slots developed by them.
- Play’n GO – Company was founded in 2005. Most of Play’n GO’s slots is designed for mobile platforms and gamblers in mind. 120+ sites have software from this developer.
- NetEnt – NetEnt was founded in 1994. It has developed 200 thrilling games. 150 websites have software from this company.
- Evolution Gaming – Evolution Gaming is the leading developer of live games. 120+ sites have software from EG.
- Betsoft – BetSoft Gaming is the leader in true cinematic 3D gaming. More than 80 websites have software from this developer.
- Pragmatic Play – Pragmatic Play is pretty new company (founded in 2015). It is certified and licensed in over 20 jurisdictions. More than 70 sites have games from them.
- Novomatic – Novomatic is Austrian leading software provider. Company was founded in 1980. Most popular slots: Book of Maya, Dynasty Of Ming, Marco Polo.
- RTG – Realtime Gaming or RTG is software developing company with specialisation in download-based software. Was founded in 1998 and still operating.
- Playtech – Playtech is online gambling software development company. Playtech was founded in 1999 and still operating. Company is specialized in software for online casinos, poker rooms, scratch games, mobile gaming, live dealer games and fixed-odds online ones.
Best Real Money Casino Games to Play and Win!
Online slots are established to give you greater comfortability, player experience and convenience. Most of them are designed to ensure you win real money, as they come with a big payout rate that you can check on a slot`s developer official website. This means that nothing is stopping you from winning some real cash. All online casinos give a free play option – this feature allows players to practice their strategy, and acknowledge with a chosen game. Check out selected and tested real money games below!
Best Real Money Casino Online Slots
Get help if you have a gambling problem!
In Canada, the Canada Safety Council offers help to people who believe they have a gambling addiction. They provide resources for people who have trouble with all types of gambling, whether it be done in person or online casinos. They provide safety programs to help mitigate the risk and damage done.
- Is online gambling fair?
- The process of gambling online is absolutely fair as long as the casino you play in is regulated by the state it works in. By choosing a licensed, regulated, and highly rated casinos, you’re enjoying high odds at winning real money by playing from any location, including your home.
- Is It safe to play online?
- It is generally safe to play online. If you choose a bad casino, this can result poorly for you. However, the regulated and licensed casinos in Canada use highly advanced systems to process payments. So, as long as you choose a trusted casino, there’s nothing to worry about.
There’s one more reason why you should thread this lightly. Some casinos will use everything they can to avoid paying you your money. This is why when we evaluate casinos, we always check for testimonials and wagering requirements.
- How to check real money online casinos?
- In order to enjoy real casino experience, you need to choose casino that’s worth your trust. An ideal casino will not only give you a welcome bonus, but it will also have many high-quality games you can play, a professional support service, as well as a reputation for fast payouts.
- What currencies are accepted in the online casino?
- The currency that you can use to gamble online is usually based on where the casino is located. If you do a small research of search keyword: online casino Canada real money, you’ll find that their main and most frequently used currency for gambling is the Canadian dollar. Even so, many casinos offer various currency options as well as payment methods.
- What payment methods are accepted in most of real money casinos Canada?
- Most online casinos have the traditional payment methods: wire transfer and credit/ debit cards. However, to increase the security of their players and give them more payment options, modern casinos decide to give one more popular option to their customers – e-wallets.
That being said, you should be looking for a casino that has your preferred method of payment. Also, you should get informed on how they require you to deposit or withdraw the funds, as well as how long it takes to get your money with each offered payment method.
- How to deposit money to online casino?
- To deposit money to an online casino, you’d have to use the casino’s accepted payment methods. These vary from one casino to the next one. The more popular casinos have multiple options to choose from.
- How to withdraw winnings from Canadian real money casino?
- When you make a win at an online casino, you can decide to withdraw your money. As long as you’ve verified your profile and chosen a quality casino, you can withdraw your money by using the casino’s offered withdrawal methods. A casino may require that you use the same method as you used for deposits, or offer you plenty of options like cards, e-wallets, and wire transfers. These can also determine the speed of the processing of your funds.
- What to do if I encounter a problem depositing money?
- If you encounter a problem depositing money, you can always reach out to the casino or try a different depositing method. Once you choose a trustworthy casino to play in, everything can be fixed by discussing your problem with the support service.